vrijdag 26 november 2010

The idea

The assignment for the students of CE year 1 is to make a blog focused on the topic Marketing. We had to find a profesional website where we could make our own blog. I found (with help of Google Search) www.blogger.com. I thought this was quite profesional website, so I used this web-adress. The link I've made for this assignment is http://bc09010246.blogspot.com

Because we have to write a blog about the marketing topic, I thought of promotion. When i think of promotion I automatically think of commercials. During these six weeks i'm going to find 12 different excellent or terrible commercials. I will discuss and discribe why these commercials have a good or a bad affect on people. My weblog consist four different parts:
1. an introduction
2. description of the commercial (body)
3. the affect (body)
4. good or bad marketing tool? (conclusion)
5. a link to watch the commercial


I hope you will enjoy reading my webblog.

Alexander Pront | 09010246 | Klas 1F
alexanderpront@hotmail.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten